Exciting news, I’m on the look out for an intern! What’s even more exciting about this position is you can be anywhere in the world to apply!
This is what I’m looking for…
We’re after a creative person who loves learning, is an entrepreneur at heart and willing to go that extra mile. This opportunity would be ideal for a student in a creative field looking to gain knowledge and experience in the web & graphic designing industry and gain insight into what it’s like to be a freelancer. The most important trait we’re looking for is a can do attitude the rest we’ll provide training on. Note in the beginning we’ll expect you to do the simpler admin tasks but once you’ve proven yourself we’ll add to your responsibilities and let you in on the more interesting creative tasks.
Some skills and traits I’m looking for…
- Experience using Adobe CS software, Illustrator/Photoshop in particular
- Experience with WordPress, CSS and HTML.
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
What you’ll get from the position…
- Insight into running a freelancing business
- Guidance and training in WordPress, CSS & HTML
- Guidance and training in Illustrator & Photoshop
Want to apply, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with ‘assistant’ in the subject and let’s get chatting.